2501 West Memorial RoadGet Directions
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
Upcoming Sales & Events
50% Off at rue21, Starting April 17th!
4/17/2014 - 4/21/2014
Grounds 4 Compassion - Grand OpeningAll Sales
4/19/2014 - 4/19/2014
Date Posted: 3/31/2014
A career minded position for someone looking to grow with the company.
21 years or over
Full time—any availability
Either management experience or 2 year Associates degree or more
Excitement for fashion & people
To apply go to http://corporate.buckle.com/careers/store-opportunities
For questions, call Mike at 405-751-2585 or email email@example.com.
Date Posted: 4/17/2014
Provide customer service by making sure every customer gets a sweet treat!
Contact General Manager Josh Wingart at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the store to apply today.
Date Posted: 3/24/2014
The Store Lead is a part time position responsible for supporting the store leadership team by completing cash wrap operations, open & close duties and acting as Leader on Duty.
Call 405-302-5001 or visit www.thechildrensplace.com/careers to apply.
Date Posted: 3/24/2014
Hairstylist will provide salon services: hair cutting, color, perms, styling, assisting & helping with guest services. Please apply in person.
Date Posted: 1/30/2014
Store Manager Requirements:
retail sales experience, flexible schedule, dependable transportation, leadership and self-motivation skills.
Management experience required for management positions. Retail Management experience preferred.
To learn more about Earthbound Trading Company and to APPLY: Visit: http://www.earthboundtrading.com/careers. Select "Applly Now" and select store #406 from menu drop box.
Store Manager Applicants may also submit resumes to email@example.com Please provide a cover letter and include salary history.
Date Posted: 4/7/2014
Date Posted: 8/22/2013
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology? Do you like being a part of something that's never been done before? Well...being a Service Specialist in the new jcp might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Service Specialist's role is to always be on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to be reset. You will make jcp America's Favorite Store.
- Assists customers - You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
- Adjusts to customer flow - You're always on the move and making sure that you are available to provide assistance to customers or your teammates.
- Maintains product presentation - You are always making adjustments to how the merchandise is displayed after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
- Replenishes products - You've got your finger on the pulse of the customer, you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
- Participates in a learning environment - You're like a sponge ready to absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise, shops, or business processes.
Skills and Characteristics
- People Skills - You are outgoing and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where you help your peers and they help you!
- Attitude - You are a "glass half-full" type of person. You can take any situation and make it a positive.
- Motivation - You have an internal drive to be fantastic. There's no one that works harder than YOU!
- Adaptability - You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat.
- Passion for Retail - You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!
Due to the overwhelming interest in our team member employment opportunities, this Service Specialist position will always be accepting new applications to ensure we can meet our customer's demand for a great store experience. Should you application be considered for an official opening, you will be contacted by one of the store team leaders.
Please apply online or in-store.
Date Posted: 2/4/2014
Assist store management in sales generation, maintaining store operating and visual standards and building customer base.
Looking for all availabilities, job is fast-paced and requires fashion knowledge.
Date Posted: 2/20/2014
Date Posted: 3/24/2014
Sales Associate with great customer service skills needed.
Date Posted: 3/10/2014
Process eyewear prescriptions and optical training. Experience preferred, but not necessary.
Call 749-1999 for more information.