2501 West Memorial RoadGet Directions
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
Upcoming Sales & Events
New Arrivals from Brandy Melville!
3/4/2014 - 3/18/2014
$10 Men's & Boy's Cuts Every TuesdayAll Sales
3/4/2014 - 7/31/2015
Date Posted: 1/30/2014
Store Manager Requirements:
retail sales experience, flexible schedule, dependable transportation, leadership and self-motivation skills.
Management experience required for management positions. Retail Management experience preferred.
To learn more about Earthbound Trading Company and to APPLY: Visit: http://www.earthboundtrading.com/careers.
Store Manager Applicants submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide a cover letter and include salary history.
Date Posted: 1/22/2014
IF THE SHOE FITS… Are you an outgoing team player with a passion for fashion? At Famous Footwear, we pride ourselves on having GREAT STORES that provide an enjoyable shopping experience for our Customers. We recognize that our ability to deliver that GREAT EXPERIENCE relies largely upon the GREAT PEOPLE who work in our stores.
We are currently seeking a Store Sales Manager to join our team in Oklahoma City, OK.
STORE SALES MANAGER Accountabilities:
- Assures an in-store experience that exceeds Customer expectations
- Successfully recruit, select, develop, promote and retain talent
- Achieve financial objectives of sales and expense management
Famous Footwear is a retail division of Brown Shoe, a $2.6 billion dollar company with worldwide operations, recognized as the leader in footwear. We offer an immediate 30% discount, career advancement, and much more!!
Brown Shoe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fosters partnerships, diversity, and trust.
Please apply at www.Qhire.net/Brown
Click on “Click Here to View a List of all Current Open Management Positions in the US” Select the Store Sales Manager – Current Opening OK – Oklahoma City – Famous Footwear- 73134 and click on “Details” Scroll down to click on “Apply Now”
You and Famous Footwear just might be the perfect pair!
Date Posted: 3/7/2014
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be available to work nights and weekends
• Must be able to pass a background screening
• Must be fun loving and outgoing
Apply in store or at www.flipflopshops.com
Date Posted: 8/22/2013
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology? Do you like being a part of something that's never been done before? Well...being a Service Specialist in the new jcp might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Service Specialist's role is to always be on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to be reset. You will make jcp America's Favorite Store.
- Assists customers - You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
- Adjusts to customer flow - You're always on the move and making sure that you are available to provide assistance to customers or your teammates.
- Maintains product presentation - You are always making adjustments to how the merchandise is displayed after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
- Replenishes products - You've got your finger on the pulse of the customer, you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
- Participates in a learning environment - You're like a sponge ready to absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise, shops, or business processes.
Skills and Characteristics
- People Skills - You are outgoing and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where you help your peers and they help you!
- Attitude - You are a "glass half-full" type of person. You can take any situation and make it a positive.
- Motivation - You have an internal drive to be fantastic. There's no one that works harder than YOU!
- Adaptability - You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat.
- Passion for Retail - You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!
Due to the overwhelming interest in our team member employment opportunities, this Service Specialist position will always be accepting new applications to ensure we can meet our customer's demand for a great store experience. Should you application be considered for an official opening, you will be contacted by one of the store team leaders.
Please apply online or in-store.
Date Posted: 2/4/2014
Assist store management in sales generation, maintaining store operating and visual standards and building customer base.
Date Posted: 2/20/2014
Date Posted: 2/20/2014
Sales Associate with great customer service skills needed.