2501 West Memorial RoadGet Directions
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
Breakfast & a Movie with Santa
12/7/2013 - 12/7/2013
Win claire's Wish List!All Sales
12/1/2013 - 12/24/2013
Date Posted: 11/8/2013
Seasonal selling position hired through Jan. 31, 2014; responsible for creating a positive experience for our customers. This position may include stock and cashier responibilities. Please apply in-store.
Date Posted: 5/10/2013
Part-time selling position; responsible for creating a positive experience for our customers. This position may include stock and cashier responibilities. Please apply in-store.
Date Posted: 10/15/2013
Part time, afternoon/evening sales associate needed for Bow Shop cart. Please apply in-person during mall hours.
Date Posted: 3/27/2013
Full/Part-time Sales and Seasonal
Buckle is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious individuals who possess a flair for fashion and strong communication skills to become sales teammates. Whether you seek a full or part-time position, Buckle is a great place to develop the skills that will allow you to succeed both personally and professionally. As a sales teammate, you'll become a valuable contributor to the team by driving sales, building relationships, and helping us fulfill our mission of creating the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for our guests.
Seasonal recovery and visual merchandiser needed for holiday season
Buckle provides you with the opportunity to:
Be enthusiastic. At Buckle, we're passionate about our work, our products, and especially our people. Because you are a direct reflection of our company, you must possess a positive attitude and desire to learn.
Be open-minded. Often our guests need help expressing their personal style. It's your job to be open-minded, attentive, and knowledgeable by sharing product information and making suggestions that reflects each guest's unique style.
Be outgoing. Providing excellent customer service is our first order of business. To help us accomplish this goal, you must be able to effectively communicate and interact with all types of guests and teammates.
Be rewarded. Buckle offers competitive wages, a flexible schedule, and a generous employee discount, as well as an excellent benefits package for our full-time teammates.
Apply in store or online today!
Date Posted: 11/14/2013
Assist customers with selections; cashier
Date Posted: 11/18/2013
Earthbound Trading Company is now looking for a dynamic high-energy person to join our team.
AVAILABLE POSITION: Store Manager. Requirements are: retail sales experience, flexible schedule, dependable transportation, leadership and self-motivation skills. Management experience required for management positions. Retail Management experience preferred.
To learn more about Earthbound Trading Company and to APPLY:
Select “Apply Now”. Please select store #406 from menu drop box.
Store Manager Applicants submit your resume to email@example.com
Please provide a cover letter and include salary history.
Date Posted: 5/16/2013
Earthbound Trading Company is now looking for dynamic, high-energy people to join our team.AVAILABLE POSITIONS: Store Manager, First Assistant, Key Holders, and Sales Associates.
Requirements are: retail sales experience, flexible schedule, dependable transportation, leadership and self motivation skills. Management positions must have management experience. Retail experience preferred.
To learn more about us and to apply: Visit www.earthboundtrading.com/careers. Select “Apply Now”. Please be sure to choose store #406 from the menu drop box.Store Manager Applicants submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a cover letter and include salary history.
Date Posted: 8/22/2013
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology? Do you like being a part of something that's never been done before? Well...being a Service Specialist in the new jcp might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Service Specialist's role is to always be on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to be reset. You will make jcp America's Favorite Store.
- Assists customers - You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
- Adjusts to customer flow - You're always on the move and making sure that you are available to provide assistance to customers or your teammates.
- Maintains product presentation - You are always making adjustments to how the merchandise is displayed after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
- Replenishes products - You've got your finger on the pulse of the customer, you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
- Participates in a learning environment - You're like a sponge ready to absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise, shops, or business processes.
Skills and Characteristics
- People Skills - You are outgoing and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where you help your peers and they help you!
- Attitude - You are a "glass half-full" type of person. You can take any situation and make it a positive.
- Motivation - You have an internal drive to be fantastic. There's no one that works harder than YOU!
- Adaptability - You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat.
- Passion for Retail - You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!
Due to the overwhelming interest in our team member employment opportunities, this Service Specialist position will always be accepting new applications to ensure we can meet our customer's demand for a great store experience. Should you application be considered for an official opening, you will be contacted by one of the store team leaders.
Please apply online or in-store.
Date Posted: 11/15/2013
Assistant Manager with leadership skills, retail work history, must have open schedule.
Date Posted: 9/30/2013
Please apply online or in-store.
Date Posted: 11/18/2013
Things Remembered is looking for seasonal sales & engraving associates.
Date Posted: 8/23/2013
Duties include working with wedding, prom, and black tie customers to pick fashions for their special day. If you have excellent communication skills and are self motivated, we want to talk to you!
Hours include evenings and weekends. We will work with your schedule. Great for students or as a second job.
Call Ms. Roberts at 405-816-4081 for details or stop into our store in the lower level of the mall to apply.
Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Sales Associates and Supervisors. Must be 18yrs or older. We provide on-the-job training.