2501 West Memorial RoadGet Directions
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
Upcoming Sales & Events
Check Out rue21's Limited Edition Fragrance
8/1/2014 - 9/24/2014
Get Fitted for Back-to-School at Buckle!All Sales
8/1/2014 - 8/31/2014
You shop here all the time. So why not work here? Are you a game changer?
Can you assist in leading your store team to provide extreme customer service including selling, employee management, customer relations, stock, visual merchandising, asset protection, and training? Come for the opportunity….Stay for the career
Less than 1 Year
High School or equivalent
Please apply here: http://sneakerjobs.com/careers/champs-sports-jobs
Date Posted: 7/22/2014
Finish Line's in-store positions open up opportunities for career advancement and get you started on a promising path in retail. We are currently accepting resumes for Assistant Manager and Sales Associate positions, part-time and full-time, for our location in Quail Springs Mall.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 7/22/2014
Finish Line's management training program opens up opportunities for career advancement and gets you started on a promising path in retail.
We are currently accepting resumes for Store Manager/Manager in Training roles at Quail Springs Mall. We will accept and consider applicants with backgrouns in: retail management; those who have been in leadership roles in other industries; college business majors; customer service savants, those who simply have a drive to learn in a training program, and everything in between!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
Date Posted: 7/22/2014
Critical team member that facilitates Gap brand ideas throughout the customer experience. We're looking for self motivated, customer focused individuals who want to work in a fast paced fun environment. Sales floor, back of store and visual positions available.
To apply, please visit http://gapinc.com/content/gapinc/html/careers/gap-careers.html and apply online for job requisition #122682
Date Posted: 8/22/2013
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology? Do you like being a part of something that's never been done before? Well...being a Service Specialist in the new jcp might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Service Specialist's role is to always be on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to be reset. You will make jcp America's Favorite Store.
- Assists customers - You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
- Adjusts to customer flow - You're always on the move and making sure that you are available to provide assistance to customers or your teammates.
- Maintains product presentation - You are always making adjustments to how the merchandise is displayed after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
- Replenishes products - You've got your finger on the pulse of the customer, you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
- Participates in a learning environment - You're like a sponge ready to absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise, shops, or business processes.
Skills and Characteristics
- People Skills - You are outgoing and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where you help your peers and they help you!
- Attitude - You are a "glass half-full" type of person. You can take any situation and make it a positive.
- Motivation - You have an internal drive to be fantastic. There's no one that works harder than YOU!
- Adaptability - You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat.
- Passion for Retail - You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!
Due to the overwhelming interest in our team member employment opportunities, this Service Specialist position will always be accepting new applications to ensure we can meet our customer's demand for a great store experience. Should you application be considered for an official opening, you will be contacted by one of the store team leaders.
Please apply online or in-store.
Date Posted: 7/2/2014
Lane Bryant® is the nation's leading women's curvy specialty apparel retailer, providing stylish and high-quality fashion in sizes 14-28. The Lane Bryant® collection includes a wide selection of career to casual apparel as well as accessories, footwear, hosiery and Cacique® intimate apparel. Lane Bryant® fashions are available nationwide at its 687 Lane Bryant stores, 118 Lane Bryant Outlet® stores, and online. Lane Bryant® is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASNA). Please visit lanebryant.com and cacique.com for store locations and the latest fashion trend information
Lane Bryant is one of the most recognized names in specialty fashion apparel, and our emphasis on fashion and service makes us an industry and style leader. LANE BRYANT is seeking a highly experienced Store Manager for the Quail Springs Mall location . This position is responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience and creating an exciting fashion brand that will keep your customer coming back for more.
Health Care and Vision benefits
401(k) and Pension benefits
Stock Purchase Plan
Competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
Very generous employee store discount
Please apply online at www.lanebryant.com/careers, or email resume directly to Melinda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 8/1/2014
Qualifications: Management Exerperience; Merchandising Experience; Ability to lead and motivate a team; flexibility in schedule (nights, weekends, holidays, etc.); Should be familar with the brand VS PINK (wears PINK, shops PINK, connected through social media, etc.).
Apply at Victoria's Secret temporary location on the upper lever between Macy's and Dillards. Please indicate PINK on your application.
Date Posted: 5/2/2014
Von Maur will open Fall 2014! They are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Full-Time Sales Associate
- Part-Time Sales Associate
- Part-Time Costmetic Associate
- Costmetics Counter Manager
- Full-Time Stock and Housekeeping
- Alterations Department Manager
- Alterations Associate
- Alterations Associate/Tailor
- Part-Time Stock & Housekeeping Associate
To apply please visit www.vonmaurcareers.com or stop by the hiring site inside Quail Springs Mall, lower level, beside HuHot Mongolian Grill.